Now on Wix Site

Hello Readers,

I have moved to Wix site. Click on the link for my latest posts.



Sunday, June 22, 2014

Coffee Stain by Joseph @ Parkamaya Fahrenheit 88

Went downtown Bukit Bintang to shop with Jingwen
I was window shopping most of the time, kills me whenever I see the discount tags. Why am I always broke during sales period??? WHYYYYY????
Was on a mission to hunt for Jingwen's outfit for her coming big events...gosh it's so freaking hard to find the perfect dress and shoes. Anyhow, mission accomplished but we were totally exhausted. 
And we decided to indulge ourselves with a coffee break. 

Coffee Stain by Joseph @ Parkamaya, Fahrenheit 88. 

The cafe is located at the food section of Parkamaya, rather small corner, where you would see it once you ascend from the escalator. Just a coffee bar, and a few tables within a small area. I guess it's suitable for people like me, who was too tired after shopping and wish to quickly grab a bite and sip into some coffee. So it's not for those who wants to spend their afternoon, chit chatting with friends or have a mini gathering. It was weekend, so the place was fully occupied, and I waited for quite some time before our coffee was served. Staff was friendly though. 


Oreo Cheesecake -- RM13.90
was gonna clap my hands for this beautiful presentation LOL
anyways the staff recommended this cake for us, saying it's their bestseller. 
As much as I love oreo, but I never thought oreo is the best flavor for cheesecakes, but this cake kinda proved me wrong. The cheese has a rich aroma and texture is very smooth, together with the oreo crumbles on top and bottom that adds the correct amount of sweetness and also crunchiness, this cake is awesome! 

Machiatto Latte -- RM9.00

I ordered a Hot Mocha -- RM9.00
as seen in the first photo.
Not bad, more towards the milky type, I'd like it more if it is slightly more bitter. 

shopping and coffee buddy for the day -- Jingwen 
this girl loves to share all things good, love to listen to her. 

Photo credits to:

Coffee Stain by Joseph
Lot OT-02, 3rd Floor, Parkamaya Fahrenheit 88,
No. 179 Jalan Bukit Bintang,
55100 Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Opening hours: 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Tel: 603-2110 2428


Lastly, 38 photo in d fitting room haha
Kinda like this dress from H&M
but I know I'll never wear it haha...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Nuffnang

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails